Voodoo13 was established in 2013, a division of Autoline Industries located in Gilbert, AZ. We manufacture 100% made in the USA high end suspension components using the highest quality materials and manufacturing processes. We are a fast-paced company with extraordinary opportunities for personal growth.
We are currently seeking a full-time Director of Sales, who will be responsible for developing strategies to maximize worldwide sales by managing the development of new wholesale distributor shop relationships, as well as the growth of existing customer relationships. The Director of Sales will consistently maintain the company’s professional image. Integrity, passion, and negotiation skills are essential for this role. The Director of Sales reports directly to the President.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct new sales lead generation and qualification. Drive new customer acquisitions. Develop strategies to take advantage of opportunities to grow in new geographic locations.
- Plan, direct, and control strategies to maximize sales growth of existing and new products with current customers. Develop strategies to sell into new markets and private label opportunities.
- Support the sales staff by periodically traveling within a geographic territory to visit wholesale distribution and brick and mortar shops.
- Direct the sales staff to compile and analyze monthly customer performance reports, identify opportunities, and convince customers to purchase existing and new products by communicating the features and benefits.
- Drive sales staff performance by holding them accountable to established weekly and monthly metrics. Hold weekly individual review meetings with the sales staff.
- Provide external feedback from distributors and shops to the executive team. Identify trends in customer purchasing habits and communicate opportunities to the executive team.
- Partner with the Marketing group to develop product and customer promotions to drive increased sales. Work closely with the Production and Marketing departments to create new products and programs to meet specific market needs.
- Hold annual product line review meeting with all major wholesale distributors.
- Attend industry events and trade shows. Present company offerings to prospective customers.
- Expected travel of 25 to 35% to visit customers, brick and mortar shops, and attend events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years of account management, sales and business development experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience in the aftermarket auto industry.
- 5+ years of experience managing a sales team and budget with proven track record of growth.
- Extensive knowledge base of the auto industry, including parts and mechanical systems.
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Successful experience in the development/implementation/optimization of an Aftermarket e-commerce platform.
- Successful experience in strategic business planning: an ability to think ahead and plan over a 12-month time span.
- Successful experience working with CRM applications.
- Must demonstrate professional written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to produce quality work within tight deadlines.
- Ability to exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ views.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback to others.
Autoline Industries is an equal opportunity employer, providing competitive salary and benefits in a team-oriented environment. Please email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org